- Recognized business, political and community leader with more than 30 years of professional experience.
- Successfully built one of the nation’s most successful multicultural, media, advertising, political campaign, and public relations firms
- 2018 “Professional of the Year” – Public Relations Society of America
- Advise C-suite executives and prominent elected officials on communications, media, marketing and political strategies
- Served in President Clinton’s Administration, senior staff to Governor Gray Davis and Speaker of the Assembly Willie Brown
As President of Imprenta, Ron is responsible for the overall management and growth of the company. Through his leadership Imprenta has grown into one of the largest independent PR firms in California, and was recognized by Inc Magazine as one of the “Fastest Growing Companies in America” 2015 & 2016.
Ron has more than 30 years of professional experience developing and implementing results-driven communications, social media, marketing and public education campaigns for Fortune 500 companies, government entities, elected officials, candidates, initiatives and causes. Ron develops overall campaign strategies, messaging, creative direction and strategic approach leveraging his unrivaled contacts with elected officials, business and community leaders.
Previously, Ron served in the Clinton Administration where he developed and implemented communications strategies for the U.S. Department of Justice, Community Relations Services. He handled community outreach, and served as a spokesperson for the department.
Ron received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from the University of California, Los Angeles. He is a recipient and participated in the Sloan Foundation Fellowship at the University of Washington, Graduate School of Public Affairs, and the Management Development for Entrepreneurs graduate program at the UCLA Anderson School of Management.